200+ Speakers • 800+ Delegates • 50+ Exhibitors • 160+ Sessions • 25+ Social Events
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, visionaries, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.
With five parallel tracks, more than 200 international speakers and experts, many Best Practice presentations and 120 hours of relevant content, EIC 2019 provides you with a comprehensive overview of future trends in Internet security as well as practical information about current projects.Agenda
- Identity & Access Management (IAM): The Future is now!
- The Age of AI, Machine Learning & Cognitive Intelligence in Security & Identity
- The Privacy Challenge of AI
- Consumer Identity (CIAM): Delivering Value to the Connected Customer
- Microservices – Curse or Blessing?
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Managing Robotic Access; Data Focused Security Concepts
- Enterprise Blockchain Best Practices: Learning from the Early Adopters
- Data Management, Privacy & Security Done Right
- The New World of Cybersecurity
- Going Beyond Passwords with the Zero Trust Security
- Intelligent Assistants and Their Potential Use for the Future Business
- Identity in the Era of Digital Transformation and IoT
- PSD2 2019
- Facing the Post-GDPR Reality